5 steps to self loveBack
Posted by Amy Fielding (Amy Zara Yoga) on 15 Feb 2018
We’ve now passed Valentine’s Day, but that doesn’t mean we have to forget the love. In fact, you should never forget to love and I don’t mean someone else, I mean to love yourself.
We spend so much time telling other people they’re great, and so little telling ourselves we’re amazing! This year make it your mission to love yourself.
Here are some tools to get you there.
1. Stand in front of the mirror every morning and tell yourself you’re beautiful
2. Pick one thing you dislike about yourself the most, and start saying out loud that you love it. You’re going to feel super weird to begin with but soon you’ll start to believe it!
3. Wake up half an hour earlier and don’t touch your phone, don’t look at your emails, messages and so on and use this extra time for you, to plan your day, to meditate, to do some Yoga, whatever you want to do.
4. Take just 5 minutes everyday to sit in silence and listen to your own mind. It’ll help you unjumble stuff and find mental clarity.
5. Start writing down all the small amazing achievements you make every day. Think of them as your gold stars.
Just these simple 5 steps will have you well on your way to loving yourself that bit more. ‘Because you’re worth it’ ;)